You know..

Go down

You know..

Post by mrshadowxtreme on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:37 am

Lol
The starting zone??? It would be awesome and players can see that the custom gear mall is near them and buy stuff, and when they start,they talk whit an npc that say stuff like
"Welcome to Blood bath GM realm..." and stuff like "The mall is there" "Have fun" And explain the server. We already did a "starting zone" the only thing that it needs its that the player start there.
mrshadowxtreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Opinion....

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:15 am

mrshadowxtreme wrote:Lol
The starting zone??? It would be awesome and players can see that the custom gear mall is near them and buy stuff, and when they start,they talk whit an npc that say stuff like
"Welcome to Blood bath GM realm..." and stuff like "The mall is there" "Have fun" And explain the server. We already did a "starting zone" the only thing that it needs its that the player start there.

I think the starting zone is fine, but change is always good sometimes... Surprised

Back to top Go down

you need to see it.

Post by mrshadowxtreme on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 am

Dude we made an new awesome starting zone on GM island (well that is what im thinking)
mrshadowxtreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: You Know...

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:27 am

mrshadowxtreme wrote:Dude we made an new awesome starting zone on GM island (well that is what im thinking)

I saw. It doesn't really need to be the starting zone, it can just be a hangout. Just a suggestion I'm KIND OF critisizing, every suggestion/idea always needs atleast some put downs, it's the way of life. Wink

Back to top Go down

Re: You know..

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum